Festool TS 55 Plunge Cut Saw Kit including Guide rail 110V
Festool's best ever plunge-cut saw. With an ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint.
- Cutting depth mm 0 - 55 mm
- Cutting depth 45° 43 mm
- Idle engine speed 2 000 - 5 200 min⁻¹
- Power consumption 1200 W
- Weight 4.5 kg
- Saw blade diameter 160 mm
- Angular range -1 - 47 °
- 1 x Guide Rail