Returning an Item:
While we pride ourselves on the quality of the product we offer here at Sealtec, we of course understand that there may be occasions where the product supplied is not fit for purpose or may have fallen short of the high standards we expect form ourselves and our suppliers.
We are therefore happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase. Upon receipt of the goods at our store in Longford, we will then offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and at our discretion. Goods returned outside 28 days may also incur a handling charge, or may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to Sealtec in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. Sealtec Industrial suppliers Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Download and print this pre-addressed Returns Form. If you do not have access to a printer, simply email info @ sealtec with Returns form in the subject line.
- State whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why
- Attach the returns form and post the item back to us (the postal address is included on the returns form).
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed
Returns, Sealtec Industrial Suppliers, Seatec House, Athlone Road, Longford N39 P9V6.
- Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
- When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place. Please state the size and colour you are looking for if you want an exchange.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Standard Parcel postage costs.
You can of course also return items to our store in Longford personally, for immediate replacement or refund.
If you have any problems or questions with regards to your return please Call: 043-3341168